Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October 18, 2009

Artist - Song/CD

Cosy Sheridan - Grand Design/Grand Design
Eddie From Ohio - Old Dominion/Three Rooms
Ryan Adams - Two/Easy Tiger
Lynn Miles - This is the Night/Love Sweet Love
Shawn Colvin - I Don't Know Why/Live '88
John McCutcheon & Tom Chapin - The Older I Get/Doing Our Job
Cliff Eberhardt - You Really Got a Hold on Me/Now You Are My Home
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Rich Woman/Raising Sand
Richard Shindell - Get Up Clara/Not For Now
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer - When I Go/When I Go
Mammals - Do Not Go Quietly Unto Your Grave/Departure
Adrienne Young - River and a Dirt Road/Room to Grow
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - It's Good to be Alive/Speed of Life
Rick Rourke & Lost Wages - Family Tree/Lost Wages
Rhonda Vincent & the Rage - Me Too/Ragin' Live
Steve Martin - Pretty Flowers/The Crow
Rick Rourke & Lost Wages - Estuary/Lost Wages
Guy Clark - Somedays You Write the Song/Somedays the Song Writes You
Flatlanders - Just About Time/Hills & Valleys
James McMurtry - Just Us Kids/Just Us Kids
Del McCoury & Steve Earle - The Graveyard Shift/The Mountain
Jamey Johnson - Dreaming My Dreams/That Lonesome Song
Jim Gaudet & the Railroad Boys - By the Mark/So Far So Good
Michael Jerling - My Evil Twin/Music Here Tonight
John Gorka - Whole Wide World/So Dark You See
Pierce Pettis - Hole in My Heart/Everything Matters
Keb Mo - Better Man/Playing for Change
Jay Linden - Tiple Medley/Satchel
John Thibodeau - Spirit of the Golden Tone/Passin' Through
James Keelaghan - Safe Home/House of Cards
Sons of the Never Wrong - Say Goodbye/On a Good Day...I Am
Dar Williams - As Cool as I Am/Mortal City
The Nields - Leave That Trouble Alone/Sister Holler
Carrie Newcomer - The Yes of Yes/The Bird or the Wing
Richard Thompson - The Boys of Mutton Street/Front Parlour Ballads
Loudon Wainwright III - Last Man on Earth/Last Man on Earth
Robert Earl Keen - Ride/What I Really Mean
Bob Warren - Love Walked In/Love Walked In
Kate Campbell - Falling Out of Heaven/Save the Day
Jakob's Hollow - A Few New Friends/The Legend of Bobby the Kid
Ollabelle - Fall Back & Last Lullaby/Riverside Battle Songs
Jorma Kaukonen - Fur Peace Rag/Stars in My Crown



No comments:

Post a Comment