Thursday, November 18, 2010

Catching Up!

Seems like lately it's been tough to keep up with my playlist! Visit from Si Kahn was terrific! He was inspirational for sure!! Great music - great conversation - and a real nice morning.

Nancy Walker will be my guest on Sunday, November 28th, when she'll sing some tunes from her new cd paying tribute to the community of Greenfield Center. I've heard it already - and the cd is great!

Looking forward to playing Christmas music the Sunday after Thanksgiving. I've got some new Christmas cds......one is a compilation put together by Christine Lavin that promises to be a real keeper!

Don't forget that there is always a lot of great music on WSPN 91.1 each Sunday morning - and every day - broadcasting from Skidmore College, Saratoga Springs, NY


1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrisiana -- so happy you'll be playing songs from "Just One Angel" -- I thought there weren't enough Christmas/Hanukah/Solstice/New Year's CDs in the world so I had better put one together.

    Ciao!
    Christine Lavin

    ReplyDelete