Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Back after being gone for 2 weeks! Lots of great new music......I have one more Sunday that I need to be away - but tune into my show anyway! One of our very talented Skidmore dj's will be taking my place....back for the rest of the semester on 2/27!!

Cosy Sheridan - Grand Design/Grand Design
Emmylou Harris - Moon Song/All I INtended to Be
Patty Griffin - Be Careful/1,000 Kisses
Lucinda Williams - Jackson/Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
Abigail Washburn - Bring Me My Queen/City of Refuge
Jonathan Byrd - Cackalack/Cackalack
Chandler Travis - My Bonnie/After She Left
Jim Gaudet & the Railroad Boys - By the Mark/So Far So Good
The Gibson Brothers - I'll Love Nobody But You/Help My Brother
Carpenter & May - Whiskey before Breakfast/Carpenter & May
Carrie Elkins - Guilty Hands/Call it My Garden
Corin Raymond - I Wish I Was in Love/There Will Always be a Small Time
Dave Rawlings - Monkey and the Engineer/A Friend of a Friend
The Pines - Shine on Moon/Tremolo
US 32 - If These Walks Could Talk/Tumblin' Home
Ruth Moody - Valentine/The Garden
Lori McKenna - Lorraine/Lorraine
Redbird - Let the Mermaids Flirt with Me/Live at Cafe Carpe
Peter Mayer - Church of the Earth/Heaven Below
Danny Schmidt - Buckets of Rain/Man of Many Moons
Eva Cassidy - Who Knows Where the Time Goes/Simply Eva
Craig Werth - Valentine Girl/the Spokes Man
Jesse Winchester - Stand By Me/Love Filling Station
Greg Greenway - You Can't Keep a Good Woman Down/Standing on the Side of Love
Pat Wictor - Kerrville Campfire Song/Livin' Ever Lovin' Live
Joe Jencks - Love is the Reason/Links in a Chain
Pat Wictor - What are They Doing in Heaven Today/Livin' Ever Lovin' Live
Happy Traum - Times a Getting Hard/I Will Walk the Road Again
Geoff Bartley - Occam's Razor/Put the Big Stone Down
Caleb Stine - My Service Isn't Needed Anymore/I Wasn't Built for a Life LIke This
Cosy Sheridan - Anthymn/Anthymn
Bill Morrissey - St. Valentine's Day/Something I Saw or Thought I Saw
Greg Allman - I Believe I'll Go Back Home/Low Country Blues
Robert Plant - Angel Dance/Band of Joy
Decembrists - Down by the Water/The King is Dead
Levon Helm - Tennessee Jed/Electric Dirt
John Hiatt - Lincoln Town/Crossing Muddy Waters
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - Beachcoming/All the Roadrunning
Jorma Kaukonen - Blue Railroad Train/Blue Country Heart
Kane, Welch & Kaplan - Postcard From Mexico/Lost John Dean
Jorma Kaukonwn - Fur Peace Rag/Stars in my Crown

No comments:

Post a Comment