Friday, November 13, 2009

I took last Sunday off and had a student take over the controls for me. He did a great job and offered up an eclectic blend of folk/indie music! Sometimes change is good.

I've been listening to a new cd which was given to me by a good friend as a birthday gift. It's been out for 10 years, so is not new....but is still wonderful nonetheless. If you like a great mandolin sound, check out the Bluegrass Mandolin Extravaganza!

ALSO, be sure and check out the show on Sunday the 15th when I'll have Greg Klyma joining me to plug his upcoming Caffe Lena appearance. Greg will be coming from the NERFA conference so I'm eager to talk with him about his experiences there. Each year I put the NERFA conference on my calendar with hopes that I'll be able to attend....and every year something else comes along $$$$....if only there was always enough money for all of the music we want to hear!!

Read today that James Taylor is going to tour with Carole King....check out their websites for a schedule!!


No comments:

Post a Comment