Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nice show this morning. Started off with a few cover tunes!

Artist - Song/CD

Cosy Sheridan - Grand Design/Grand Design
Vance Gilbert - Ain't Nothin' Like the Real Thing/Angels Castles Covers
Shelby Lynne - The Look of Love/Just a Little Lovin'
Jory Nash - Fly Me to the Moon/Folk Jazz Blues & Soul
Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves/Live at Blues Alley
Eddie From Ohio - Don't Think Twice/Three Rooms
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone/Raising Sand
Alison Krauss - I Will/A Collection
Tim O'Brien - Early Morning Rain/Fiddler's Green
Mae Robertson - American Tune/Smile
Kate & Anna McGarrigle - Hang Out Your Heart & Jacques et Gilles from Matapedia AND What'll I Do and Green Green Rocky Road both from The McGarrigle Hour
Tim Grimm - The Longest Night/Farm Songs
Krista Detor - Ice Mountains and Hairy Elephants/Wilderness Plots
Sweet Bitters - Firefly/Sweet Bitters
Jessie Kilguss - 31/Nocturnal Drifter
Danielle Miraglia - Say One Thing & Snow Globe/Nothing Romantic
Kelleigh McKenzie - eleanor Rigby and Underground/Chances
Matt Flinner - Stomp Hat & Cobalt/Music du Jour
Meg Hutchinson - Full of LIght/The LIving Side
Paul Benoit - There's no Fallin'/Blue Bird
Suzanne Vega - Ludlow Street/Beauty & Crime
Murali Coryell - I Couldn't Had You/Sugar Lips
David Bromberg - To Know Her is to Love Her/My Own House
Jorma Kaukonen - Izze's Lullaby/River of Time
Roseanne Cash - Sea of Heartbreak/The List
Hayesl Carll - It's a Shame/Trouble in Mind
Ryan Bingham - Sunrise/Mescalito
Avett Brothers - The Perfect Space/I and Love and You
Kieran Kane, Kevin Welch, Fats Kaplan - Postcard from Mexico/Lost John Dean
Amazing Rhythm Aces - Dancin' with the Ones You Love/Chock Full of Country Goodness
Bill & Bonnie Hearne - 18" of Rain/I-10 Chronicles
Sarah Nicole - He Don't Care About Me/I-10 Chronicles
Willie Nelson - Everybody's Talkin'/I-10 Chronicles
Jorma Kaukonen - Fur Peace Rag/Stars in my Crown


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, Tracey told me about the nice message from you regarding Lonesomeville...I'm sooo glad you like it! I'm pretty psyched about it myself. Thanks so much for playing it,
    Les

    ReplyDelete