Wednesday, February 3, 2010

January 31, 2009

Artist - Song/CD

Cosy Sheridan - Grand Design/Grand Design
Baillie & the Boys - The Road That Led Me to You/The Road That Led Me To You
Mary Black - Looking Forward/Looking Back
Frances Black - Precious Lines/How High the Moon
Capercaillie - The Quimper Waltz/Roses & Tears
Kate Rusby - Game of All Fours/The Girl Who Couldn't Fly
Grada - Bottom of the Hill/Natural Angle
Heather Masse - Time's a Hoax/Bird Song
Cindy Kalmenson - Your Ring/I'm Not Leaving
Sam Baker - Say the Right Words/Cotton
Johnsmith - On that Mainline/Gravity of Grace
Patty Griffin - Waiting for My Child/Downtown Church
Ryan Bingham - Wishing Well/Roadhouse Sun
Roseanne Cash - The Long Black Veil/The List
David Rawlings Machine - Bells of Harlem/King Easy Radio Sampler #6
James Keelaghan - Circle of Stone/House of Cards
Tim Grimm - So It Goes/Farm Songs
Becky Tracy - Evergreen/Care for All
Michael Jonathan - The Money Song
Les Sampou - My My My/Lonesomeville
Jon Shain - Spinning Compass/Time's Right Now
Phil Henry - Annie HOld On/Robots & Romance
Brad Colerick - When I'm Gone/When I'm Gone
The Rankins - Blue-Eyed Suzie/Endless Seasons
Bryndle - Take Me In/Bryndle
Waifs - The Waitress/A Brief History
Carrie Newcomer - Betty's Diner/Best of Carrie Newcomer
Paul Benoit - Bluebird/Bluebird
Angie Palmer - Comin' Home/Angie Palmer
Sarah Harmer - How Deep in the Valley/I'm a Mountain
Jory Nash - God Don't Know Me Anymore/New Blue Day
Suzanne Vega - 99.9/99.9
Marc Cohn - LIstening to Levon
Jimmie Dale Gilmore - I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive/Come on Back
Steve Earle - Delta Momma Blues/Townes
Eliza Gilkyson - Richmond Boy/Lost & Found
Bonnie Raitt - Sugar Mama/Bonnie Raitt Collection
Taj Mahal - Lovin' in My Baby's Eyes
Keb Mo - Tell Everybody I Know
Aaron Neville - Louisiana 1927
Jorma Kaukonen - Fur Peace Rag/Stars in My Crown










No comments:

Post a Comment